WIN an ART STUDIO Makeover!
ArtAndArtDeadlines.com has a lot of competition out there.
I have used many of them throughout my art career. Some of my favorites are ArtShow.com and ArtCalendar.com. Each of them does what they do very well. ArtAndArtDeadlines.com is meant to be a visual respite, a tasty morsel if you will, among the many art deadlines sites that thrive on lists…but there is room for all of us.
Today, I would like to call your attention to ArtCalendar.com’s Studio Makeover Contest which is co-sponsored by Dick Blick. Please note, Dick Blick is not an official sponsor of this site–although I do love their gallery wrapped canvases. I don’t know a single artist whose studio couldn’t use a makeover, and mine is no exception. Here are the details:
ART STUDIO MAKEOVER COMPETITION
Enter Art Calendar‘s 2nd Annual Studio Makeover Contest, featuring more than $18,000 in prizes.
Bring Your Studio to Life!
Tell ArtCalendar.com why you think you should win a studio makeover and provide us with a photo of your current art studio.
The Art Calendar Studio Makeover Contest is FREE to enter!
Entry Deadline: July 31, 2010
Three winners will be selected and announced in the November 2010 issue of Art Calendar!
Grand Prize – $12,500+ in prizes
Second Prize – $3,250+ in prizes
Third Prize – $2,250+ in prizes
All winners will also be included in an editorial feature in the February 2011 issue of Art Calendar!
The Grand Prize Winner will videotape their studio transformation with a camera provided by Art Calendar.
Please make sure to read the eligibility requirements and rules for the contest.
1. Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Participants must live in the 48 contiguous United States. (Excludes AK and HI)
3. Participants must have at least 50 sq. ft. of designated art space. Uh oh, I think mine is 42 square feet…maybe I will measure again.
4. Participants must rent or own their designated art space.
5. Participants must provide one or more photos of current designated art space.
6. Participants must provide a personal statement of 100 words or less explaining why they should be selected to win the Art Calendar Studio Makeover.
7. All winning participants must execute all waivers and release agreements required by Art Calendar.
8. All winning participants must be able to makeover their designated art space with art supplies won in contest within two weeks of receiving said art supplies.
9. Second and third place winners must submit at least two photos of studio makeover within two weeks of receiving art supplies won in contest.
10. Grand Prize winning participant must videotape before and after transformation of studio space with video camera provided by Art Calendar.
The deadline is July 31, 2010…so don’t delay!